We at Arizona Paint Supply are thankful for all the wonderful designers that choose to work with us. We are the exclusive paint store for Barbra's Picks a "Who's Who" of Arizona design and decorating suppliers. If you're in a bind finding that perfect color to give your project that "WOW" factor we can help. We have become the place designers go to when they are in a bind and we would love to earn your trust to do the same
We have a lot of experience when it comes to paint colors (we work with them every day). We are happy to share that knowledge with you so that you can make the best decision for your project.
There are a few things you should keep in mind when selecting a paint color:
- The colors you see on a computer screen or in a paint chip will look different when applied to a wall. To get an accurate sense of how a color will look, always test it out first, we recommend Mighty Boards so you can move the color around the room.
- The amount of natural light in a room will affect the way a paint color looks. A sunny room will make a yellow paint appear brighter, while a darker room will make it look more subdued.
- Paint colors can be divided into two categories: warm and cool. Warm colors (like red and orange) tend to make a room feel smaller and more intimate, while cool colors (like blue and green) have the opposite effect.
- When choosing a paint color, it's important to consider the other elements in the room. If you're working with a lot of wood furniture, for example, you might want to select a paint color that will complement it.
-The floors are the biggest colored surface in a room that is not painted (generally speaking, painted floors is becoming a bigger trend). We can help you find that perfect color that will go with your flooring - just bring us a sample.
We provide free drawdowns for our designers and architects. We just need the following information:
- The selected color
- The product you are specifying
- The specified sheen
- The name and location of the job
- The expected start date
- How many gallons are expected to be used
This information helps up better serve you as a business partner as it allows us time to ensure we will have the product when you need it and will allow us to communicate with your painter alleviating tension from a lack of understanding of expectations. We can help you specify products as well.
While you won't be the one putting the paint on the wall the look of a room relies heavily on paint choice. Simply specifying "Benjamin Moore Simply White Eggshell" does not mean you will get your desired result. We carry 7 different eggshell lines that all say Benjamin Moore on them. Let us help you find the right one for your project. If you currently use Sherwin Williams or Dunn-Edwards for your specifications we will be happy to help you learn the Benjamin Moore product lines and see why Benjamin Moore is considered the premium paint brand of choice for designers nation wide.
We love our pro customers so we give special pricing to all our designers. Contact us for more information.
You can't rep our colors if you don't have our fan decks, right? We'll help you out. Contact us to learn how to receive our fan decks.